HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Items purchased online can be returned by posting the item to our Returns Warehouse by the below steps.
Please note: items can only be accepted if they have not been used/opened and in original packaging.
To return an item:
- Submit a Returns Request Form
- Once submitted, you will be given a ticket ID via email (your support ticket)
- Our Customer Experience Team will assess and respond via your support ticket to advise if we require this item to be returned to our warehouse *applicable to faulty and/or damaged items - a photo is required
- Depending on the assessment by our Customer Experience Team - you will either be provided with a returns label or notified a courier has been booked for collection.
- If you are provided with a returns label, fill out your details on the slip you received with your order and include it in the return parcel
- Return the item to the below address. Please include your name and CART ID on a piece of paper.
AUCKLAND DC CHRISTCHURCH DCPet.co Returns25 Pukekiwiriki Place,East Tāmaki,Auckland 2013Pet.co Returns620 Halswell Junction Road,Hornby South,Christchurch 8042
- You will be notified by email once your return has been processed at our Returns Warehouse.
Please note: the processing of the return and refund can take up to 2-5 business days following the submission of the Returns Request form.
WHO PAYS FOR THE RETURN OF AN ITEM?
TYPE OF RETURN
Change of Mind, Incorrect Size or a Sale Item
You are responsible for the cost of returning your item.
Damaged, Faulty or Incorrect Item/Order
Follow steps 1-4 above and our Customer Experience Team will advise if we require the item to be returned to us.
Should your order or product issue not fall within either of the above return reasons, please fill in the Return Form with the reason 'Other' and provide more information in the description section.
Choose carefully! Once your order is placed we are unable to modify/cancel the order.